9/03/2005
family.
noone but me from URL @ 3:22 PM
"In our family portrait we look pretty happy Lets play pretend and act like it comes naturally I don’t wanna have to split the holidays I don’t want two addresses I don’t want a stepbrother anyways And I don’t want my mom to have to change her last name." -pink. family portrait.nice.
**im moving. my dad to Pasir Ris, my mom to ?? im following my mom. no, im not angry. no im not sad. **i don want a step dad, nor a step brother i want my dad. i want my bro.
yes i am angry. no im not sad.
**im not gonna act like everthing's alright cos nothing ever is. there's no point shedding tears, cos it'll get me nowhere. i'd rather harden my heart, make it void of emotions. so u see, i wont be hurt.
i wont be sad. i refuse to cry.
Never knowing what love could be, you’ll see I don’t want love to destroy me- like it has done my family.
|